NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy the New Year’s atomasphere.
This NPO was organized to let the Asian students in Sapporo to experience this popular outdoor activity in Hokkaido together with local Japanese, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund. They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
This event will be held on Sat. January 11, 2020 (Participation fee: 1000 yen) in Sapporo .If you are eligible and interested, please check the details HERE and submit the following application information via e-mail. E-mail subject should be “Winter meeting application” or “冬のイベント参加希望”. Please make sure to provide ALL the following information.*Deadline Sun. December 22, 2019
1. Your full name and its Katakana
3. Your faculty and university name in Sapporo
4. Hometown, Country
5. Contact number (Your cell phone number is preferred)
6. Date of birth (For insurance enrolment)
7. Food allergy/Something you cannot eat
8. If you want to try “ski waking”, your height and shoe size in cm.
9. Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)
10. Period of stay at your current university